Prostate Surgery with Robotic Surgery
Today, surgical methods are called minimally invasive procedures, which put the patient in the least difficult situation and require small incisions or surgeries without incisions. In this way prostate surgery with robotic surgery, kidney surgery etc. Many treatments are now becoming easier to perform. The surgeon performs the operation from the surgeon's console next to the patient in the operating rooms, using arms modeled on the patient's wrist.
About Robotic Surgery
Robotic surgery is a technology that allows surgical procedures to be performed by robots. This technology is performed using a robotic system that moves under the control of doctors during surgical procedures.
Robotic surgery systems allow doctors to make more precise and accurate movements during surgical procedures. This helps perform the surgical procedure more effectively and efficiently. In addition, thanks to robotic surgery systems, doctors minimize errors that may arise from human factors such as hand tremors during surgical procedures. Prostate surgery with robotic surgery etc. Successful results are achieved in many surgeries.
Robotic surgery systems are generally used in surgical procedures such as laparoscopic surgery (accessing the internal organs by making small pearls) and endoscopic surgery (reaching the internal organs with a tube-shaped device through which food passes). These systems can also be used in more complex procedures such as cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery and rheumatological surgery.
What are the Advantages of Robotic Surgery?
The robot used in robotic surgery is located next to the patient console. It has 4 separate arms with 7 levels of free movement. The ends of these arms, which enable working in extremely narrow spaces, have a 720-degree rotating system called endowrist.
It provides the surgeon with a detailed view by clearly magnifying areas that the surgeon cannot see with the naked eye up to 10 times. In this way, the chance of easy intervention in narrow anatomical structures increases. Thus, unwanted accidents during the operation are minimized.
Prostate surgery with robotic surgery It stands out with its many advantages. It can be mentioned as follows:
- More precise movements: Robotic surgery systems reduce errors that may arise from human factors such as hand tremors and allow doctors to make more precise and accurate movements during surgical procedures.
- Less invasive procedures: Thanks to robotic surgery systems, surgical procedures can become less invasive. This allows doctors to use smaller pearls and leave less scarring during surgical procedures.
- Less pain: Thanks to robotic surgery systems, surgical procedures can become less painful. This helps in using small amounts of painkillers and increases the speed of the patients' recovery process.
- Less rest time: Thanks to robotic surgery systems, surgical procedures can be performed faster and the length of stay of patients can be reduced. This helps patients return home and return to work sooner.
- Less risk of infection: Thanks to robotic surgery systems, the risk of infection can be reduced during surgical procedures. This helps patients recover faster.
However, robotic surgery technology also has its drawbacks. These include the high cost of robotic surgery systems and the long learning process to use these systems.
Prostate Surgery with Robotic Surgery
Prostate surgery with robotic surgeon It is done with the help of a robot. 4 incisions varying between 8-12 mm are made in the patient's belly area. Robotic cameras and surgical equipment are sent through these holes. The cancerous tissue of the prostate is thus removed. The bladder and urinary tract are stitched together again.